WIND POWER GROUPS
The AWEA - American Wind Energy Association
The Danish Wind Turbine Manufacturers Association
SOLAR POWER GROUPS
American Solar Energy Society
- dedicates itself to the advancement of solar energy.
El Paso Solar Energy Association
has design guidelines, efficiency tips, water distillation, energy education development, and other stuff.
The International Association for Solar Energy Education
New Mexico Solar Energy Association
- Renewable Technologies & Sustainable Living since 1972. [Northern New Mexico].
Planetary Engineering Group Earth
- Know how to solve current environment problems and to advance to the age of solar energy
- non-profit helps build markets for solar power. They feature a solar buyers club plus an investment forum.
Solar Energy Industries Association
US trade association for all solar businesses and enterprises in the fields of photovoltaics, solar electric power, solar thermal power, solar building products.
Solar Energy International's
focus is renewable energy education.
Texas Solar Energy Society
U.S. Department of Energy Photovoltaics Program
has a big collection on photovoltaics cells, including a tutorial on the science behind the cells.
UK Solar Energy Society
are a non-profit promoting applications and development development of solar and renewable energies both in the United Kingdom & globally.
The Utility PhotoVoltaic Group
focuses on the early commercialization of cost-effective solar electric energy.
BIOMASS POWER GROUPS
American Coalition for Ethanol
American Hydrogen Association
BC Pellet Fuel Manufacturers Association
- all about wood pellets as an energy source.
Canadian Earth Energy Association
promotes ground-source heat pumps.
Folkecentre for Renewable Energy - Denmark
Groupement d'Etude et de Formation sur les Outils Solaires et les Alternatives Technologiques.
- information from around the world on applied renewable energy tech
Interagency Advanced Power Group (IAPG)
offer free meberships. Power source information specialists.
International Institute for Energy Conservation (IIEC)
- spanning 4 continents, this non-profit works to accelerate the global adoption of efficiency to enable economical and ecologically sustainable development.
International Thermoelectric Society
Midwest Renewable Energy Association
Minnesota Renewable Energy Society
National Energy Foundation
is a UK-based charity for efficient and renewable energy.
National Hydrogen Association
- Focal point for interest in H2 technologies for electric generation, energy storage and other applications.
Northeast Sustainable Energy Association
promotes renewable and sustainable energy technology and wise use of non-renewables.
Northwest Conservation Act Coalition
- for efficiency and renewable resource use for an affordable, sustainable future for the Pacific NW.
promote sustainable renewable energy in Wisconsin. Methods include advocacy, coalition-building, education, and policy research.
Renewable Energy Group
, founded by the graduate program in Building Energy Systems at CU Boulder.
Renewable Fuels Association
- the national trade association for the domestic ethanol industry.
Sustainable Energy Development Authority (SEDA)
- Australian government wing promoting commercialization of renewable energy, energy efficiency and cogeneration.
promotes sustainable energy policies and renewable energy.
Texas Renewable Energy Industries Association
- networks with govt's and industry to increase public awareness of and to promote renewable energy use.
Young Energy Specialists and Development Co-operation
is a non-profit organisation made up of experts in renewable energy.
Index - Links at WISE
CREST - Center for Renewable Energy and Sustainable Technology