yet another protocol for ne

Subject:      yet another protocol for network security
Message:
In the last draft of the charter the milestones were changed to specifically
call out a Network Layer Security Protocol.

>Goals and Milestones:
>
>   Mar 93 Post as an Internet Draft the Network Layer Security Protocol.

When we created the draft we did not use this name since it is already the
name of the ISO 11577 protocol.  We may reference and use portions of this
specification, but we will not post it directly as an Internet Draft.  The
milestone as stated may create a little bit of confusion.  Does this matter
to anyone?

If so, we should change the name .... possibilities include:  IP Security
Protocol, Internet Security Protocol, Network Security Protocol, Network
Layer Security, IP Security, etc...

Any preferences on the names?

Paul