Presentations

Subject:      Presentations
Message:
It may be short notice but ... for those of you wishing to present overheads
at the IPSEC WG - here are some guidelines attached below.

Paul

I'd like to make a few requests to those of you who expect to use overheads
in your working group/bof sessions.  This only applies to overheads that you
want included in the Proceedings along with the Minutes.  Please pass this
information along to any individuals you may ask to give presentations.

a.  Please place a border around your slides. Flat dark borders are best
    as they maintain their appearance even when reduced.  Thin borders
    fade after only one reduction and we usually go through several before
    they make it into the Proceedings.

b.  Please use a fairly large font, so that information isn't lost during
    reduction.

c.  The more detailed your slides the less clear they are when reduced.
    Chances are too much detail on the orginal gets lost even during the
    presentation.

d.  If you have the means to do this, please provide me with a reduced set
    of the slides you intend to present. Cyndi Mills was able to do this
    for her Accounting Presentation in DC, though I'm not certain how.
    Cyndi?

    a. Landscape (horizontal) slides are typically arranged six to a
       page in the Proceedings (see back issues for exact layout).

    b. Vertical slides can be reduced to fit four to a page.  Again refer
       to a back issue of the Proceedings for examples.

    c. Please allow for the following margins:

	a. top margin: 1/2"
        b. left/right margins: 3/4"
        c. bottom margin: 1/2" to 2"

I'd really appreciate your help with this as we continue to work to
improve the quality of the Proceedings and the timeliness of their mailing.

Thanks,

Megan