Re: >>RFC1108 vs SAID

        Reply to:   RE>>>RFC1108 vs SAID

Ran,

I noticed that you keep refering to our efforts in the IP Security (IPSEC)
working group as the RIPv4 Security Protocol.S

>My phrasing was "keep IPv4 Security Protocol completely independent of
>the IP labelling scheme".  That is to say, the two issues should be
> ... ...
>
>Ran

Maybe IUm getting too picky, but this is not correct.  The IPSEC charter
does not bind us solely to IPv4.  At the last meeting we even extended the
charter to include investigations of the interaction of the IP Security
Protocol (IPSP) with IPtng.

Paul