Re: IPSEC Agenda

Neil Haller says:

> >I am curious how much interest there is for traffic flow confidentiality
>
> Traffic flow confidentially is interesting, important, and hard.
> I would like to see a discussion of ideas, but it shouldn't slow
> progress on a basic IP security mechanism.

It should be easy to protect traffic flow from traffic analysis with
the swIPe proposal. You could generate all the fake traffic you wanted
with very little work. Given the swIPe "IP in IP" infrastructure, you
can also trivially conceal where packets are really going from and
where they are really going to. It provides an excellent and simple
mechanism for doing whatever you could possibly want to do IMHO.

Perry