Re: IPSEC & Multipoint

                      RE>IPSEC & Multipoint

Oops, let me withdraw my previous comment about :

>I did not put *conference control* on the agenda, only multicast and
conferencing.

The 9:45 IPSP agenda item had *Multicast and Conferencing* and the 11:00 Key
management item did have *Multicast and Conference Control*.  Sorry for the
confusion and the double posting (a jittery mouse finger).

I will remove conference control from the Key Management agenda item.  While
removing this item from the next meeting, it is still an interesting issue
to consider the relationship of multipoint key distribution to conference
control.  The control of the multipoint key distribution ought to be a
service that can be used by other applications, like conference control, to
securely establish connectivity.

Paul