Re: >>IPSEC Agenda

Paul,

  Thanks for your note.  Please lets get all the drafts out as Internet
Drafts so they are fully and easily available to everyone rather than just
being on a single archive server.  I would feel much more comfortable if
we did not keep working documents on some secondary archive server and
would much prefer to use the Internet Draft system for working documents.
We did this with the MIME work and it made it much easier for folks to
get drafts and participate.

  If I can help with this in any way, please let me know how.

  Thanks,

     Ran
     atkinson@itd.nrl.navy.mil