Re: >draft spec and pilot im

 Paul,

 On Tue, 21 Sep 1993 13:10:38 MST ,
       Paul_Lambert@poncho.phx.sectel.mot.com (Paul Lambert)  writes:
> Is the PostScript draft you refer to readily available?

 The paper I refer to is not itself the Internet Draft.
It presents the architecture, design philosophy and performance
of an implementation of swIPe. It is described in that paper
that Reference [6] is the authoritative protocol description.
 I think this paper is a good introduction to swIPe. It is available
by anonymous ftp from cs.columbia.edu:/pub/ji. Slides from 26th IETF
meeting seems to be also available.

> Who were the authors?

 John Ioannidis at Columbia University and Matt Blaze at
AT&T Bell Laboratories.

Regards,
--
                                                          Takashi Tazawa