Network security research project

We are looking for candidates interested in the opportunity to be part
of a research project in network security.  This ARPA-funded 3 year
project will develop an internet security archictecture through a
highly modular representation of network security protocols. This
approach will be used to secure existing protocols and to develop new
ones.  We are located in the Department of Computer Science at the
University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona.  Familiarity with the
principles of computer and network security, comfort with Unix and C,
and experience working in a research environment are essential
requirements.  One fulltime position will be available.

Tucson is located in the Sonoran desert, and is a city of 600K people
and seven mountain ranges.  In addition to the beauty of the
environment, there are a multitude of excellent espresso bars.

Contact:

Hilarie Orman or Sean O'Malley
ho@cs.arizona.edu	602-621-4891
sean@cs.arizona.edu	602-621-3498