Re: Comments on Tuesday's meeting

Rob,

	Certainly the specific set of security services that will be
employed for each association will be negotiated and the SAID provides
and index that can be used by each end of the association to relate
these services to the packets on that association.  I think Ran was
suggesting that we could have distinct (static) packet formats for
different sets of services, rather than using optional fields in a
unified format to accommodates different service selections.

Steve