Re: IPsec near term work

	 > I realize that these aren't *all* the implications -- I'm sure that
	 > even Phil Zimmermann doesn't understand *all* the implications -- but
	 > I hope I've shed some light it a little.

	 One of the criticisms of the web of trust model in PGP is that it's
	 hard to characterize precisely what the properties are.  Theorems,
	 anyone?

The web of trust is easily modeled as a directed graph, and probably as
a directed acyclic graph.  In fact, I think it's a lattice.  Now, I'm
not a graph theorist, but given all the work on lattices and
Bell-Lapadula, I suspect that there are those in the security community
who are.  It might make for an interesting paper for the '95 Oakland
conference..