Re: Emphasizing Key Mgmt

Steve,

I'd suggest that you open a separate working group for key
management.  Experience has tended to show that as the number of
items on a single working group's agenda increases, the probability
of the group coming to closure on things decreases. If you have one
group with two goals, the chair of the single group has to multiplex
his time over both goals. With two groups, each with its own goal,
each chair is free to concentrate on a single goal. An alternative
would be to serialize the effort, finish the first task before
addressing the second.

Yes, there is the inter-group coordination problem but that is what
the Area Director and the Area Directorates are for :-)

--
Frank Kastenholz
FTP Software