Re: Emphasizing Key Mgmt

Steve:

I strongly encourage you to leave IPSEC whole.

The present charter says that the IPSP will eb done first, then the Key
Management work will be done.  This meets the "serialized: concern reaised by
Frank Kastenholz.

As I have stated many times on this list, key management has four phases:
	1.  Generate key
	2.  Negotiate attributes
		/* We call a key bound with its attributes a security
association */
	3.  Use the security association
	4.  Delete the security association
Step 2 cannot be described is sufficient detail for implementation until you
know ehich attributes are needed by IPSP.

Russ