Re: >IPSEC Charter - New Dra

Ran,

	I have given some though to mobile IP security and I am not
convinced that the key management protocol for IPSP will be just right
for mobile IP.  For example, in the mobile IP case the host may need
to be able to assert his right to use a specific IP address to a
router, which, in turn, may need to establish to other autonomous
systems that this net is currently serving this IP address.  This need
to assert these identity claims is potentially very different from a
need to establish a shared key for end-to-end communication security.
The form of the signed objects exchanged, for example, may be quite
different.

Steve

Follow-Ups: References: