I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-tuba-inlsp-00.txt

directories. This draft is a work item of the TCP/UDP Over CLNP-Addressed
Networks Working Group of the IETF.

       Title     : Integrated Network Layer Security Protocol For TUBA
       Author(s) : K. Robert Glenn
       Filename  : draft-ietf-tuba-inlsp-00.txt
       Pages     : 25
       Date      : 05/13/1994

This Internet Draft specifies a protocol that may be used by End Systems
(ESs) and Intermediate Systems (ISs) in order to provide security services
in support of TUBA.  The TUBA deployment and transition plan relies on a
dual-stack (i.e., CLNP and IPv4) approach to evolving the Internet to IPng.
Thus, to provide secure operation in an TUBA environment this Internet
Draft defines a simple Integrated Network Layer Security Protocol (I-NLSP)
that provides confidentiality and integrity services for both CLNP and
IPv4.  TUBA systems supporting I-NLSP will be capable of secure operations
with: (1) other TUBA/I-NLSP systems using either CLNP or IP, and or (2)
existing IPv4 operating behind TUBA/I-NLSP capable secure ISs.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the
username "anonymous" and password "guest".  After logging in,
Type "cd internet-drafts".
     "get draft-ietf-tuba-inlsp-00.txt".

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

     o  US East Coast
        Address:  ds.internic.net (198.49.45.10)

     o  US West Coast
        Address:  ftp.isi.edu (128.9.0.32)

     o  Pacific Rim
        Address:  munnari.oz.au (128.250.1.21)

     o  Europe
        Address:  nic.nordu.net (192.36.148.17)

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:  mailserv@ds.internic.net. In the body type:
     "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tuba-inlsp-00.txt".

For questions, please mail to Internet-Drafts@cnri.reston.va.us.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the Internet-Draft.

No recognizable part in multipart/alternative.