Threats model for TCP/IP

Dear sir,
I am Eng. Waleed Hosny From Egypt. I prepare for getting the Master degree
in Computers Networking. My research point handles the security applied on
the TCP/IP stack at the routing level. i.e. for the IP packets routing
security. I am now in the stage of collecting the information. As I  think
I must know first what are the Threats that can attack the TCP/IP stack,in
the whole stack as a general and at the network layer as a special case.
My question is can I find the online documents that explain the Threats
model. Would you please if you know FTP sites or repositories for these
documents, I will be thankful. I am waiting for your reply

Waleed Hosny
eri@frcu.eun.eg
112 Pyramids St. Giza - Egypt
202 3830728