Where swIPe IP Security Protocol

Dear sir,
I am Eng. Waleed Hosny from Egypt. I started my research point in the last
few weeks. My research point handles securing the routed IP data packets.
I read Radia perlman book for this point, and it give me a good technique
for building a robust network. I want to know a brief comment about what
you call swIPe IP security protocol. Also I want to know the site that
contain the explaination for this protocol knowing that i tried to
make FTP for ans.net site to get it but the site refused my trial to login
with Anonymous and Guest.
Thank you sir,
Waleed Hosny
NTG@RITSEC.COM.EG