Re: Expired swIPe

No new version of the draft has been issued. I'm sure one will be
fairly soon.

BTW, we distributed about 150 copies of the swIPe reference
implementation done by John Ioannidis at Usenix. Several people were
very enthusiastic about ports.

There should be a swIPe mailing list for
discussion/fixes/improvements, and an FTP site, within a few days.

Perry

Ahmed Ashraf Zaglul says: