Re: swIPe

Pardon an intrusion from a lurker.  May I suggest that this recent
thread concerning swIPe has been beaten to death?

I believe that it is clear that there is a group of people who are glad to
get some code.  There is another group of people who are concerned that we
not ordain swIPe just yet.  It sounds as though these two groups can live
together - for the time being.

Could we redirect passions away from swIPe for the moment and towards key
management?  Key management is a topic that seems to be causing a lot of
people a lot of concern.  Could someone please summarize the efforts
currently focusing on key management, or point me to the appropriate FAQ
or mailing list?

Thanks.

Dean Jagels
SecureWare, Inc.