Re: swIPe

Dean Jagels says:
> Pardon an intrusion from a lurker.  May I suggest that this recent
> thread concerning swIPe has been beaten to death?

I believe that we had already gone past the mini-argument and were
moving on to discuss swIPe itself, which is certainly within the
group's charter.

Everyone involved has a great deal of respect for everyone else, and
very few people have emotional investment in one scheme vs. another --
there is no real risk of a religious war breaking out.

Perry