Re: swIPe

	 Dean Jagels says:
	 > Pardon an intrusion from a lurker.  May I suggest that this recent
	 > thread concerning swIPe has been beaten to death?

	 I believe that we had already gone past the mini-argument and were
	 moving on to discuss swIPe itself, which is certainly within the
	 group's charter.

Actually, at least part of the discussion has moved beyond swIPe, and on
to a more important question:  what is it we want/need from a security
layer?  What sorts of functionality should it provide?  That applies at
least as much to key management as to the encryption layer per se.