Re: Expired swIPe

>I thought that Phil Karn had done an implementation in his KA9Q package.
>Would someone please correct me if this is an erronious impression.

I have something that is conceptually very similar to SwIPe in KA9Q,
although I have not released it because it is still quite messy.

SwIPe originated as a joint project of mab, ji and myself.  Mab and ji
would concentrate on the BSD environment while I prototyped an
independent version under KA9Q NOS to gain interoperability
experience.

However, due to other job tasks and distractions and my physical
remoteness from NY/NJ I just haven't invested the time and effort in
working with mab and ji that the project warrants.  I.e., they deserve
all the credit for the current release. But I'm getting involved
again, mainly in the key management area now that RSAREF 2.0 is out
and includes Diffie-Hellman key exchange.

Want a list of a dozen strong 1024-bit primes, generated by yours
truly, suitable as Diffie-Hellman moduli?  They're really *good*
primes, fresh out of the box, never used. :-)

Phil