Re: Granularity of authentication in swIPe

Ted,

	I misread your message.  I see that you suggested that IPSP
parse the header and pass a data structure to the crypto module with
the parsed components, from which the crypto module can then select
what ever it needs.  That makes my comments on the burden of parsing
not quite correct.  As you observed, it just means that the crypto
module can't be a generic one, but rather a layer of indirection is
needed if an underlying generic crypto module is employed.  That
observation is consistent with the comments I made.

Steve