Re: swIPe comments

Phil (and everyone else),

It would be nice to see a (initially simple) taxonomy of denial-of-service
attacks -- beginning with your definition of "simple", and going on to ??
-- for inclusion in the draft Internet Security Architecture and to
otherwise organize security discussions in the IETF, etc.  The
classifications should be, like Phil's definition below, in terms of
Internet (infrastructure) resources needed by (and/or affected by) the
attack.

Any contributions gratefully accepted.

-Rob-