*** Help to get Kerberos S/W ***

Dear sir,
I am Eng. Waleed Hosny from Egypt. Currently I prepare for getting the
master degree in computers networking. My research point handles the securing
of the IP packets, i.e. the security at the network layer for the routed
packets. I will try to use the kerberos authentication services in my
implementation. Would you please help me by directing me to the location
of the Kerberos S/W (For Unix & DOS). I need the name of the site that I can
make FTP to get the Kerberos and the directory name. If there is a DOS version
it will be better.
Thank you in advance for your help. I am waiting for your help

Eng. Waleed Hosny
NTG@VRIT01.EG
NTG@RITSEC.COM.EG
ERI@FRCU.EUN.EG