agenda that we are scheduled for two meeting times.

                   DRAFT Agenda of the Thirtieth IETF - as of 6/24/94
                           (July 25-29, 1994)

WEDNESDAY, July 27, 1994

0800-0900        Working Group Workshop
0830-0900        Continental Breakfast
0900-0930        Technical Presentations
0930-1200        Morning Sessions
Break
1330-1530        Afternoon Sessions I
                 SEC    IP Security WG - Network Layer Encryption (ipsec)
                        (Paul Lambert/Motorola and Jim Zmuda/Spyrus)
FRIDAY, July 29, 1994

0830-0900        Continental Breakfast
0900-1200        Morning Sessions
                 SEC    IP Security WG - Key Management (ipsec)
                        (Paul Lambert/Motorola and Jim Zmuda/Spyrus)

Your comments on an IPSEC agenda for Toronto are solicited. There have been
several volunteers for presentations at the meeting.  We could use a few
more. We could use a swIPe champion on the agenda (Wed.). Please drop me a
note if you would like to be on the agenda.

Also, should we have another demonstration of implementations?

Thanks in advance for your comments,

Paul