IEEE 802.10c/D5

All:

The next draft of the SILS Key management document is available for
anonymous ftp from atlas.arc.nasa.gov in the /sils directory.  The file
name is silskm5.ps.

I suggest that we conside the SILS work as a good starting point for the
Internet Key management work.  I suspect that the most diputed part will be
the use of the OSI Generic Upper Layer Security (GULS) stuff.  However, I
am convinced that GULS is compatible with the Internet since warwick Ford
tells me that BNR implemented GULS directly on TCP.

Russ