Re: IPSEC Toronto Meeting

I hate to burden this list with bureaucracy, but:

	At  4:57 AM 7/5/94 -0500, Ran Atkinson wrote:
	>Friday morning is a horrible time for any meeting.  Please try to
	>reschedule for any other time.  Most IETF attendees have to leave
	>early Friday morning in order to travel back whence they came.

	I am among those who have conflicts.  People have committed to
	squeezing in a non-IETF technical security meeting on Friday,
	under the assumption that Friday was to have only the usual
	morning general-interest plenaries.

The last time the IETF had general interest plenaries on Friday was July
of 1992, in Boston.  Since then working groups have met on friday,
except for Amsterdam (July 1993) when there were technical
presentations.

Jim