Internet Draft

Rough versions of documentation for the IPSP proposal that received
consensus at the working group meeting should be done within a few
days to a week. I'll be circulating copies to this list for comment
before we send things to be posted as internet drafts. There was some
last minute argument from the IPv6 folks who apparently thought that
the opaque encapsulation was not 64 bit aligned, but since it was
designed specifically with 64 bit alignment needs in mind that
shouldn't actually pose an obstacle.

I'm very glad that we all more or less came to agreement and can get
on beyond the packet encapsulation formats and start dealing with the
really hard problem, key management.

Perry