Re: SIPP and SKIP. 2 subjects.

James P. Hughes says:
> I like SKIP and assume that it may be usable to get IP security into
> the field real quick.

SKIP is a nice proposal as far as it goes, but neither it nor any of
the other proposals I've seen thus far address the real issues.

Beyond this, there are large numbers of other issues involved in a key
management system -- Steve Kent wrote down about fifteen important
ones during the key management meeting. I won't pretend to get into
them -- I'll let him mention his list on his own.