Re: reserving some SAIDs

I have a different model in mind for multicast.  Unless public
keys are used -- and they're too expensive for general bulk traffic
-- everyone in a multicast group has to share the same key.  The
SAID is therefore redundant.  I thus suggest using SAID 0 with
multicast to denote the per-address key.  Non-zero keys would be
bound to the source/destination pair, and would be used with public
key, for low-volume transmissions.  (I envision its use with things
like sd, where the sending rate is on the order of once per minute,
and the packet contents may not even change.)