Re: reserving some SAIDs

Don,

	While it's true that Ran advocated reserving only a small part
of the space, my point was that he cited just a very few of the total
set of parameters that are bound to an association.  Thus, I contend
that unless we want to nail down only a subset of the parameters this
way (which doesn't seem useful to me), or unless we want to favor some
small subset of the combinatoric possibilities to be represented this
way (which does not seem to be a good approach to me), then I don't
see this as a viable path to follow.  I may not have been very clear
in articulating my concern in the previous message.  I hope this helps
calrify my concern.

Steve