Writing

I didn't see an answer to who is writing what.

Ran did a nice job on the SIPP Authentication Header, and we have agreed
to use it essentially unchanged.  Can we agree that Ran does that writing?

When can you promise it will be done, Ran?

Phil Karn has done a lot of the implementation experience, starting with
swIPe.  Implementation is what counts with me.  Can we get the swIPe
folks to write the Encrypted Security Payload document?

When can you promise it will be done, Phil?

Bill.Simpson@um.cc.umich.edu