Re: Writing

"William Allen Simpson" says:
> I didn't see an answer to who is writing what.

I'm editing or writing most of the stuff right now. I'm expecting some
draft text from Phil on the "base" security transformations (an
authentication transform and a simple encryption transform, likely
based on DES). I've gotten some text from Steve Kent on the nature of
SAIDs. I'm likely going to be soliciting some other text. Ran's text
from his SIPP security drafts is likely going to be massively stolen,
to the poing that I'm going to declare him the author of most of one
of the drafts since it will be his text with some editing.

> Ran did a nice job on the SIPP Authentication Header, and we have agreed
> to use it essentially unchanged.  Can we agree that Ran does that writing?

Well, in some sense, he's already done it. :-)

I notice you asking when things will be written. I'm putting in a
marathon editing session this weekend. I'm leaving some large
stretches blank, but other than that there should be text posted here
early next week for comment.

Perry