Re: Patents: fees, validity, and disclosure process.

Everett F Batey says:
> Does the patent claimant also claim that all similar key exchanging
> systems which predominated in military hardware in the last 50 years
> are the intellectual property of the claimant ???

IBM has also recently successfully patented finite state machines.

Is it too late for me to attempt to patent the use of bit strings to
encode letters of alphabet and other symbols for transmission over
data networks incorporating retransmission of corrupted packets?

Perry

Follow-Ups: References: