Subject: IPSEC at Dec IETF
Author:  Paul_Lambert-P15452@email.mot.com at internet
Date:    11/15/94 16:04

IPSEC Working Group Members,

IPSEC working group sessions are scheduled for the 31st Internet Engineering
Task Force meeting (December in San Jose).  Working group sessions will be held
on the IP Security Protocol (IPSP) and on the Internet Key Management Protocol
(IKMP - key management for IPSP).  The exact days a still being arranged and
will be posted very soon.

Presentations are currently scheduled to discuss the proposals for IPSP (a new
I-D will be out next week).  Several presentations and demonstrations of
experimental implementations of IKMP are scheduled.  The focus of the IKMP
discussions will be on comparing the proposals and creating a consensus
approach.

Additional contributions to the meeting are always welcome.  If you have
technical progress to report relevant to network layer cryptographic security
and/or key management and are interested in giving a presentation on that work,
please contact Jim Zmuda (zmuda@spyrus.com  714-458-0781) or me.

Regards,

Paul A. Lambert

Motorola, Inc.
M/S AZ49-R1209          Internet: Paul_Lambert@email.mot.com
8220 E. Roosevelt Rd.   Phone:    +1-602-441-3646
Scottsdale, Az.         Fax:      +1-602-441-8864
     85257  USA