Re: Adopting a specific key management proposal

Steve and all,

I agree we had too little discussion so far to be able to really
`adopt' any scheme. We need more discussion and I'll really appreciate
your input (this holds for all readers of this note). Even if the feedback
is just `explain this to me', it is useful. If people are shy of asking
basic questions on the mailing list, I'll do my best to respond to questions
thrown my way.

I'll still like us to converge, by merging some proposals and deciding on
some basic questions such as the need for key refreshments, the need for
a low-level mechanism which will unify public key, KDC and manual solutions,
etc... Putting some stakes in the ground is necessary to focus the
discussion and the efforts and get us going.

Best, Amir