Re: IBM US Patent #5,148,479

Perry is right, thanks again. I've really slipped here. Sorry!
I didn't notice we require license for experimental implementations...
I'll do my best to fix this stupid mistake and I believe we'll get back soon
with a statement that such experimental use is OK too.

I"ll be happy to help any additional implementors. We want an interoperable,
widely deployed solution.

Best, Amir Herzberg

Message from Perry: