user keys

This is a very fast delurk:

I can't put my hands on Ran's spec at the moment. Anyhow, I trust that the
requirement on per-user keying is for end systems only (or for intermediate
systems that need to protect the data that they themselves generate); I hope
that this wasn't being envisioned for encrypting routers or other external
"transparant" encrypting devices.

After I finish my beta-release firedrill, I'll have more comments to
make about security associations. After I catch my breath ;-).

- C