Re: Diffie-Hellman, IPsec, etc.

SPEAKING out loud without the Caveat Lite on is a good way to assault
too broad a target zone.  I apologize.  I also believe some notable part
of the security fixit folks are perhaps more than wonderful opportunists
and solutions oriented to protecting assets cheaply for a long time are
better than solutions that WILL need to be regrown REAL SOON.  VR /Ev/

This came from Ran Atkinson:

--
 + efb@suned1.nswses.Navy.MIL  efb@gcpacix.cotdazr.org   efb@gcpacix.uucp +