Re: Proposal: Perfect forward SECURITY

Amir,

It seems that I didn't properly understand your suggestion. I thought
you wanted to use SKIP to do an authenticated DH key-exchange, and then
use the last round's components to come up with the current round's
key.

It seems that this is not what you want. So, now I need to understand
your suggestion better than I do.

How do you propose to authenticate the DH key-exchange a) to begin
with and b) for each round thereafter. What kind of certified keys
exist, if any?

Rather than having me speculate what on what you intend, perhaps if
you spell out the details, then we can have a more productive discussion
on both the goals and means of achieving those goals. This would
be in terms of certified keys, as well as message exchanges.

Thanks,
Ashar.