Re: Clogging attacks on SKIP

>Phil, you're perfecgly correct, but shouldn't we draw a line somewhere?
>Like there might be Z80 CPUs,  but we don't really expect users to run

I don't want to rule anything out if I don't have to. At IETF I see
quite a few people walking around with HP100s, some of which are
connected to RAM radio modems. They're prime candidates for IPSP. I
believe the HP100 is comparable to the original IBM PC. I.e., almost
hopelessly underpowered by today's standards.

Phil