Re: Clogging attacks on SKIP

William Allen Simpson says:
> I expect to run the code on Z80 equivalents.
> One of my current contracts involves 186s.  Expect tens of millions.
> The 386 just isn't available for embedded ASICs yet.

Well, repeating Hugo's question: OK, MD5 is slow on these oldies.
How about RSA? How about DH? If you're concerned about MD5, what
performance do you expect from exponentiation?

> So, there is no improvement.  Let's just stick to the cheap Foturis
> exchange, thanks anyway.

I'm not sure even Foturis is cheap enough for these.
[Next you'll want IPSP to run on your player :-]
--
Regards,
Uri         uri@watson.ibm.com      N2RIU