Where is IPSP?

Did I miss the posting of IPSP in the backlog of mail after the holidays?
I begin to get worried. Last time, we were promised a draft in a week, and
it took 4 months for the author to suggest we just use something else.
This time, the promise was 2 weeks, and I really can't wait 8 months to hear
it is not being written.

We need IPSP NOW. It is a simple job. Please, if people do not have it as
a priority, they should not volunteer to do it. We need IPSP to make products
compatible with it. And we need it now.

Best, Amir Herzberg