Re[2]: AH-MD5

Ignoring the groups consensus is a big deal.

>Author:  ho@cs.arizona.edu@INTERNET
>
>>  Didn't we already agree to MD5(key+data+key)? It's no big deal...
>
>It's only a big deal in that the collective we did agree and still agree.
>I think the document should reflect this decision.

Forward progress can only be made by representing the group consensus.  Much
progress was made in San Jose that is being ignored in draft-metzger-xxx work.
These documents are interesting contributions, but are not being worked in a
consensus building manner.

BTY, silence on a mailing list should not be misconstrued as agreement.

Paul