Re[2]: AH-MD5

> From: Paul_Lambert-P15452@email.mot.com
> Ignoring the groups consensus is a big deal.

This group arrived at a consensus long ago (Toronto).  It was to use the
same mechanisms as IPv6, as much as is practical.

Moreover, there are times when groups have arrived at "consensus" simply
because the people getting the real work done simply up and left.

For example, a group that I gave up on reached the "consensus" that
T1/T3 constituted the most widespread of serial link applications.  That
this is completely contrary to observable reality didn't phase them in
the least.

Our credo is _ROUGH_ consensus, and _running_ code.  We have that.

Bill.Simpson@um.cc.umich.edu