Minor wording changes to draft-metzger-ah-00.txt

Here are the few changes I would recommend.  Most are related to
concerns of the english language.

j'

diff draft-metzger-ah-00.txt draft-metzger-ah-00.txt.ala.jpp
45,47c45,47
<    This document describes an authentication mechanism for IPv4, by
<    inserting an intervening header between the IPv4 Header and any
<    transport headers.
---
>    This document describes an authentication mechanism for IPv4 which
>    inserts an intervening header between the IPv4 Header and the
>    transport headers of the to be authenticated packet.
[english concerns]
277c277
<       SAID values in the range 0xFFFFFFF1 through 0xFFFFFFFF are
---
>       SAID values in the range 0x00000001 through 0x0000000F are
[better to keep special values together in a single block.  0x0 is
special also.]
293,294c293,294
<       have such special processing instructions included in its
<       specification.
---
>       have such [what is refered to?] special processing instructions
>       included in its specification.
[I don't know what "such" refers to here.  I may just be slow.]
338a339,340
> [Overly specific, move this (good) discussion to the document describing
> the digest algorithm....
353c355
<
---
> ...]
[This stuff is specific to the authentication alg.  and should be moved there.]
367a370,371
>    and the authentication algorith does not specify how to handle non-
>    integral length messages,
[I doubt that there will be any authentication functions which don't
specify.  In any case, when they do there shouldn't be two
specifications ofwhat to do.]