Re: Minor wording changes

Thanks you for your careful reading.  I have made some of the changes,
but not all.  Your definition of "english" is somewhat different than mine.

"of the to be"?

> >       SAID values in the range 0x00000001 through 0x0000000F are
> [better to keep special values together in a single block.  0x0 is
> special also.]

That is not what was agreed elsewhere.  It is quite typical of IETF to
reserve values at both the beginning and end of a range.

> 338a339,340
> > [Overly specific, move this (good) discussion to the document describing
> > the digest algorithm....

Diffs are not helpful.  I'm looking at nroff, and have not the slightest
idea to what you are referring here.  Just quote the section, and put
some comments after it.

"the" document?  Many such documents are expected.  These sections apply
to all mechanisms, so that the text doesn't need to be repeated in each
one.

Bill.Simpson@um.cc.umich.edu