GRRRRR!!!!

LISTEN UP!!!!

I've a virtual enterprise to build this year.  HECK!!!  I was supposed to
build it last year!!!!

This afternoon, I will be in a fight of a lifetime to not do it on a private
network because of security issues.

I just hope I can LIE THROUGH MY TEETH and no one else at that meeting is
lurking here!!!!

I have all of Bill's and Perry's drafts on diskette, but still have to grab
Phil's.  I will tell my colleagues to go out and beat up their stack
providers and firewall providers to include IPSP by end of Q2, 3 months to
implement should be enough time ;-)

BUT %$&^&*^R%^%*(&_(*&%$^%$ IT!!!  Get us corporate creatures a working
security protocol YESTERDAY!  And key management soon after; given rollouts,
soon is Q3.

There are enough collective brain power here to VERY quickly determine if
Aziz'z and Hugo's  request for structured and unstructured SAIDs break
anything.  Perry, sowhat if Aziz appears to have been asleep?  Give him the
benefit of the doubt now that he has a generally defined change that might
insure any type of key management for IPSP.

But settle this NOW and get the official last call in.  Danvers should be
strickly Key management.  IPSP had better be done by then, not just up for

Robert Moskowitz
Chrysler Corporation
(810) 758-8212