Re: (IPng) Re: out-of-band key management is like virtual circuits

Ran,

NO I AM NOT ON IPSEC AND I DO NOT WANT TO BE.

THIS MUST BE ON IPNG AND STOP BEING POLITICAL.  IF THIS IS NOT DISCUSSED
HERE I OBJECT TO YOUR STANDARD BEING SUGGESTED AS PROPOSED AT DANVERS.

THIS MUST STAY ON THIS LIST OR YOU IMHO ARE JEOPARDIZING GETTING TO
PROPOSED STANDARD.

You build the standard in this group and then when there is a tough
issue you take it to another groups mailing list.  This is a foul and I
will object to the IESG formally if this is what is to happen.

I highly suggest to the chairs to get with Ran offline and fix this if
he continues to pursue this course.  He should have to justify why
Dannys claims will not benefit a draft under this groups charter as of
right now just like the rest of the drafts must do this.  This is just
the wrong thing to do.

Also you consistently ask everyone else to prove their point in depth
technically now its your turn.  Do it or just give in.

The principles of the IETF apply to all of us not just some of us.

/jim

Follow-Ups: References: